Distances and drop
The distances and the drops are determined by ITRA (International Trail Running Association) for the 90km and 42km. We should like to draw attention about the GPX tracks. Some of you can may be found difference between your results. (From 2407m to 3192m of positif drop for the 42km).
Please, find here the explanation about the ITRA certification method: Click here to check
Before register, we recommended you to read the rules, the way, the profil, and the time passage file for total know the race difficulties.
Race bibs distribution:
To get their bibs on the 42km runners will have to show their race bag with all their mandatory equipment to be checked. It will also allow the organisation to put a chronometric chip. No bib will be given to runners who don't have their equipment controlled. No bib will be given less than 30 minutes before the race start.
- Working mobile phone. It must work and have a subscruption adapted to the countries (France and Switzerland).
- A reserve of at least 1 litre of water.
- Waterproof and windproof jacket with hood (gore tex type) adapted to its size.
- Clothing hot second layer long sleeve adapted to its size.
- Headlamp with spare batteriesHeadlamp with spare batteries.
- Survival blanket (140cm x 200cm).
- Personnal cup.
- ID card with picture.
Mandatory equipment depending of weather conditions :