For the runners there is the possibility to register for a race (Mont Blanc 23km, Mont Blanc 42km or Mont Blanc 80km), by helping one of the charitable associations supported by the organisation.
The runner can make a direct donation or collect donations from his friends.
- 23k = collect of 350€ for the bib
- 42k = collect of 450€ for the bib
- 80k = collect of 500€ for the bib
Some of the selected associations are declared "in the public interest" and can supply the documentary evidence of the donation for declarations leading to tax relief.
|Support the project for children ! Make their dreams come true !|
Help the children from the Chamonix sports club in their sport project.
40 charity bibs (spread over the Mont-Blanc 80km, 42km and 23km) are available to help club's young people to complete their projects.
|Vaincre les Maladies Lysosomales - Rare but not alone !|
Because it was clear right from the start that there was strength, VML has chosen to open up to all lysosomal storage diseases, rare and very rare, known and less known. A positive choice as the experience shows that our 53 diseases, although different, confront the parents, patients, doctors and scientists to many common questions and issues. The support synergies, daily support, medical care and scientific approaches have benefited from this joint mobilization and experiences with each other ...
In a proactive approach, the VML Association has set three tasks:
- Offer help and support to patients and their families
- Foster scientific and medical knowledge
- Promote the work of VML and help fund programs
Overcoming Lysosomal Diseases is a non-profit association (Law of 1 July 1901), created in 1990 and recognized of public utility by decree of 6 December 2006.
Become a solidarity runner; 40 charity bibs are distributed on the proposed Mont-Blanc, 80km, 42km and 23km, or support a friend solidarity runner; donate its collection to enable it to be at the start of the race to live a sporting challenge, human solidarity.
donation web page
|Vaincre la Mucoviscidose - Beat cystic fibrosis|
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive tract of about 6300 children and adults in France.
“Vaincre la Mucoviscidose” is a non-profit organization created in 1965 by parents of children with CF. The foundation follows 4 goals :
- Cure CF by helping and financing research in France and all around Europe
- Treat right now by improving health care
- Improve lifestyle quality in order to make a life with CF more acceptable and bear up with it
- Alert on the gravity of CF by communicating toward the public in general and towards parents and family affected with CF.
For more information : click here
Mont Blanc 80k Charity bib
Mont Blanc 42k Charity bib
Mont Blanc 23k charity bib
donation web page in update