|The Mont-Blanc Marathon is associated to "Ultra Sports Science" to help the medical research in ultra sport endurance.|
Three doctors created endowment fund at the end of 2015: Ultra Sports Science dedicated to the healthcare in sports endurance.
The goals are:
- Raise funds to set up internationale medicale research
- Share the results with the athletes, the scientists, the doctors, sport federation and organizer.
- Set up a health care policty for doping prevention.
The Mont-Blanc Marathon organizer make available 15 bibs for Ultra Sports Science : 5 on the 90km; 5 on the 42km and 5 for the 23km.
How to proceed ?
If you want to buy a health bib and participate at one of those races, you have to make a donation or collect contribution of your entourage.
• 23km = collect of 350 euros for one bib
• 42km = collect of 500 euros for one bib
• 90km = collect of 600 euros for one bib
In France, the donor get a 66% discount (of the bib price) on his tax deduction with the limit of 20% of his taxable income.
Be careful, those bibs are available for person who respect the specific criterion of the race and in the limits of bibs available.